Our reputation is our calling card at Construkt, so we’re proud to have our work singled out for its excellence. Over the years the practice has been recognized for the quality of both its architecture and urban design, with awards from within New Zealand and abroad.
2 @ 4 in 1 Dally Terrace (Madushin Amarasekera)
- ADNZ Auckland Regional ‘Architectural Interior design’ Award for residential, 2020.
- ADNZ Auckland Regional ‘Architectural alterations & additions’ Award for residential, 2020.
- ADNZ Auckland Regional ‘Resene colour and design’ Highly Commended Award for residential, 2020.
The Temple View Project (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)
- NZPI Best Practice – Integrated Planning and investigations, 2020.
- NZPI Alfred O. Glasse Award for services to planning, 2019.
- NZIA President’s Awards, 2014.
Hobsonville Point Buckley A Superlot 28 Terrace Lots 1-18 (Universal Homes Ltd)
- ADNZ Northland ‘Highly Commended’ Award for Multi-Unit Housing, 2019.
- ADNZ Northland ‘Resene Colour in Design’ Award for Multi-Unit Housing, 2019.
Hobsonville Point Buckley A Superlot 29 Terrace Lots 26-29 (Universal Homes Ltd)
- NZIA Auckland Regional Award Winner for Multi-Unit Housing, 2019.
- ADNZ Northland ‘Commended’ Award for Multi-Unit Housing, 2019.
Northern Glen Innes Development Auckland (Creating Communities Ltd)
- PCNZ ‘Excellence’ for Housing New Zealand Multi-Unit Residential Property Award, 2019.
Takanini Village Stage 1 (Tonea Investments)
- PCNZ Best of Category Retail Property Award, 2015.
Long Bay (Todd properties)
- PCNZ Merit Award, 2015.
The Landings (AIA)
- PCNZ Merit Award, 2015.
Long Bay Cafe (Todd Property Group)
- ADNZ Auckland regional ‘Resene Colour in Design’ Award Supreme Winner, 2013.
Sunderland / Hudson Precinct Comprehensive Development Plan (Hobsonville Land Company)
- NZIA Planning and Urban Design Award, 2013.
Anselmi Ridge (McConnell Property Ltd.)
- PCNZ ‘Excellence’ in the Urban Land Development category, 2011.
Domain Terraces (Symphony Group)
- Mayoral Urban Design People’s Choice Awards.
- ‘Excellence’ Award (Property Council of NZ Rider Hunt Building Award 2000, Fisher & Paykel Apartment Living Property Awards, in recognition of the growing importance of the apartment sector to the property industry).
Firestone Head Office (Team McMillan BMW)
- NZIA Regional Award for Architecture, 1997.
- ‘Merit’ Award (BOMA Building Awards 1997 – Office Buildings, Non-CBD category).
- ‘Highly Commended’ (Designers Institute, Best Design Awards 1997 – Interior Design, Commercial category).
Hobson Wharf New Zealand National Maritime Museum
- ‘Most Outstanding Entry’ (BOMA Building Awards 1994 – Premier).